Privacy and cookies policy
Why do we need your information?
With the aim of providing the services or products you request, in some cases we will ask for your personal information. Some examples in which we need to have these data to carry out the actions you request are: Making purchases, contacting our customer service, requests to receive communications, create a user account, participate in our raffles and contests or use our website.
The user guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated through www.santdalmai.com and must keep the information provided to Sant Dalmai updated, so that it corresponds at all times with your actual situation, being solely responsible for the false statements or inaccuracies, as well as the damages caused thereby to Sant Dalmai or third parties.
In what cases do we use your personal data?
- To communicate information that may be of interest to you
- To be able to offer you our page’s functionalities (purchase, participation in promotions, access to the customer service form)
- To improve our services and adapt them to the profile of our clients
- For general objectives of analysis and research for the company’s internal strategy
- To prevent or detect fraud, illegal uses or infractions. To protect our property, security and rights
- Other purposes: if you use your personal data for other purposes we will provide you with a specific notice at the time of collection and we will ask for your prior consent.
How long will we store your personal data?
What do I have the right to do with my personal data?
You must know that at any time you can request: access to your personal data; electronic copy of your personal data; correction of your personal data; elimination of your personal data.
Specifically, in accordance with the current regulations you have the following rights:
- Access: Obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Rectification: In the case that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete you can request its modification.
- Deletion: Request the deletion of your personal data provided that any of the causes provided by law is fulfilled.
- Limitation of treatment: Request limitation of the processing of your personal data provided that any of the causes provided by law is fulfilled.
- Opposition: Objection to the processing of your personal data.
- Portability of the data: Request that the personal data you have given us be returned in digital format.
If you wish to exercise these rights, I can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In accordance with current law, we inform you that you are authorized to file an appeal with the Data Protection Agency.
Is my personal information shared with someone?
Sant is responsible for the personal data collected and guarantees its confidentiality. The use of the data will only be the one specified at the time of the client’s approval and Sant Dalmai is committed to adopting levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your personal data to avoid loss, theft, treatment and unauthorized access.
How can I contact Sant Dalmai?
If you do not want your personal data to be treated for the purposes described here, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies and what do we use them for?
Cookies are data stored by your browser. At the moment of accepting our cookies policy, you are allowing us to access the data collected by the cookies, such as a reminder of user preferences (language, access data or personalization of the page).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What do we use them for?
SantDalmai’s website, www.santdalmai.com uses ‘cookies’ in order to allow and facilitate the user’s interaction with it. Likewise, other analysis services – internal or external – used by Sant Dalmai may use ‘cookies’ in order to establish metrics and patterns of use of the site.
Third parties may also collect information from the website through third-party cookies, plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Functional session cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the website and, therefore, they are always enabled for it. They keep the user identified during the use of the Sant Dalmai website, allowing their interaction with it. They help to make possible the process of purchase and payment, as well as to attend safety issues and in accordance with the regulations.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our website by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember the preferences of the web page you have selected. Rejecting these cookies can generate badly adapted recommendations and a slow performance of the website.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that are used by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you (Google tag manager, Facebook pixel).
- Social media and Advertising cookies : Social media cookies offer you the possibility to connect to your social media profiles and share the content of our website through social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both in and outside our site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies can generate advertising that is not so relevant to you or not link effectively with Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or that does not allow you to share content on social networks.
How can I change my cookie settings?
Once our cookies policy has been accepted, in order to accept again, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in the case you use these browsers:
- Firefox here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html