What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What do we use them for?
SantDalmai’s website, www.santdalmai.com uses ‘cookies’ in order to allow and facilitate the user’s interaction with it. Likewise, other analysis services – internal or external – used by Sant Dalmai may use ‘cookies’ in order to establish metrics and patterns of use of the site.
Third parties may also collect information from the website through third-party cookies, plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Functional session cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the website and, therefore, they are always enabled for it. They keep the user identified during the use of the Sant Dalmai website, allowing their interaction with it. They help to make possible the process of purchase and payment, as well as to attend safety issues and in accordance with the regulations.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our website by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember the preferences of the web page you have selected. Rejecting these cookies can generate badly adapted recommendations and a slow performance of the website.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that are used by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you (Google tag manager, Facebook pixel).
- Social media and Advertising cookies : Social media cookies offer you the possibility to connect to your social media profiles and share the content of our website through social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both in and outside our site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies can generate advertising that is not so relevant to you or not link effectively with Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or that does not allow you to share content on social networks.
How can I change my cookie settings?
Once our cookies policy has been accepted, in order to accept again, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in the case you use these browsers:
- Firefox here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html