Welcome to the Sant Dalmai, S.A.U. website.
The conditions of use of this website are set below. By browsing this WEBSITE, you become a user of the site and therefore accept the clauses detailed in this document.
In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that www.santdalmai.com is a domain of the company Sant Dalmai, S.A.U. with registered office at Afores, s/n – 17183 Sant Dalmai (Girona) Tlf: +34 972 47 41 31 and mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is called Sant Dalmai, S.A.U. with CIF: A-17022278, which is registered in the Companies Register of Girona, in Volume 143, Book 79, Folio 168, Sheet Number 2611, Entry 11.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you of the processing of personal data that may occur when browsing or interacting through this website.
- Treatment: Contact Form
- Responsible: Sant Dalmai, S.A.U.
- Purpose: Respond to requests for information received through the website.
- Legitimation: Your own request
- Data: Name, surname, e-mail and telephone
- Data source: From the same stakeholder
- Target group: The data is not disclosed to third parties.
- International transfers: They are not foreseen.
- Organisational measures: Technical, organisational and security measures are implemented to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information. Rights and additional information: You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, suppression and opposition and request additional information, by writing to Sant Dalmai,S.A.U. Afores, s/n – 17183 Sant Dalmai (Girona), or by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you believe that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (www.agpd.es) The exercise of your rights is free of charge.
RULES FOR USE
The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the legislation applicable at all times, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order.
It is forbidden to carry out, on your part, any action that may cause alterations to the contents of this WEBSITE or a malfunction of the same, including the introduction of viruses or similar.
The pages of the WEBSITE and the information or elements it contains, including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, databases, videos and also logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which Sant Dalmai, S.A.U. is the owner or legitimate licensee.
Any form of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, by means of any type of support and media, is prohibited without prior and express authorisation.
Our intention is to offer a WEB site that operates continuously and of high quality.
However, we inform you that we cannot guarantee continuous access, and that the pages may be impeded or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control.
Sant Dalmai, S.A.U. is not responsible for the information and other contents integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible by means of links or hyperlinks.
Sant Dalmai, S.A.U. accepts no liability for any damages that may derive, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks.
- Unlawful intrusions through the use of malicious software of any kind and through any means of communication.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
- Errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
The user, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of this WEB site, may be claimed for the damages caused.
Likewise, the user shall be liable for any damages and losses arising from the use by him of “robots”, “spiders”, … or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on his/her part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during your visit to our website, we recommend that you contact our company directly through the contact details provided, explaining your case, with the aim of reaching an amicable agreement between the two parties.
Otherwise, the applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services and products of this portal, shall be Spanish Law.
Our company and the User agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s domicile, provided that the User is located in Spanish territory and is acting as a consumer.